Battered mozzarella cheese sticks (QUICK and EASY recipe)2 min read
If one day you can’t think of anything for dinner , try these mozzarella cheese sticks . They are simple to prepare, and if you combine them with a salad , they can become a light dinner that is very much liked by the little ones.
Good mozzarella cheese must meet 3 requirements: melting, stretching, and responding well to gratin. When it is baked and melted, it becomes elastic, and this is the characteristic that has made this cheese so appreciated.
Try these battered mozzarella cheese sticks, you’ll see how much you like them!
- How to make Swiss rolls (easy and original recipe)
- GLUTEN-FREE and EGG-FREE vegan crepes
- Check out more at Pet Pooja.
Battered Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bread crumbs
- oil for frying
How to make battered and fried cheese sticks
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into not very large strips.
- Put them in the freezer.
- While you are beating an egg and put oil to heat.
- Take the sticks out of the freezer (they have to be very cold so they don’t melt when you fry them).
- Pass them through beaten egg and breadcrumbs and fry them in batches.
- Take them out and put them on kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
Mozzarella is an Italian cheese that was originally made with buffalo milk; today, after becoming common in the preparation of salads and pizzas, lasagna and cannelloni, it has become a product of relatively mass consumption and its preparation with cow’s milk is allowed .