Children’s battered salmon nuggets2 min read
Salmon nuggets are a great idea for the little ones to eat fish and enjoy doing it, the recipe is not at all elaborate or difficult. You will see in the step by step how simple it is to do, in addition we do not need a fish-shaped cutter or anything like that, to shape these fun nuggets we will only need our hands. Do you dare to prepare this fish for children?
Making fish for children is not easy because many resist its taste! But with a little ingenuity it is possible to make tasty and nutritious fish for children . You are probably wondering how to make these fish -shaped fish nuggets for children… it’s very simple! And they are great, you are going to suck all your fingers.
- 250 g minced salmon (knife)
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 large boiled potato
- 100g peas
- Chopped chives or chopped dill (to your liking)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 boiled egg
- Green peas
- Green pepper
How to make battered salmon nuggets
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to form a dough.
- We form 6 balls, leave them on a tray and take them to the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After the time we take the fish balls out of the fridge we go through breadcrumbs, beaten egg and breadcrumbs once. Slightly flatten the fish ball and press one end to make the body part rounder and the tail of the fish smaller.
- We boil an egg and reserve. In a frying pan, add a few drops of oil, bring to a boil and sauté the peas with a pinch of salt. Cut the radishes into slices and reserve.
- Fry the fish nuggets in hot oil, let them rest for a couple of minutes on kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil, and place them on a plate. Check out more recipes on at Pet Pooja.
- We decorate our plate with the fish nugget, we put a slice of hard-boiled egg as if it were the eye, a pea as the pupil, parsley leaves as the fins, a piece of green pepper as the mouth, peas as if it were the sea and the radishes making bubbles.
We serve these battered salmon nuggets for children very hot .