Giant cookie (recipe for a children’s party) | Recipes for Kids2 min read
At home we love to make cookies, the children have a great time and preparing a giant Cookie together has been the most fun, imagine when we took it to the park to share with all the children, everyone wanted a piece of cookie!
Dare to prepare this giant Cookie one afternoon with the little ones in the house, you will have a great time and it is also so good, that not even the crumbs will be left.
And if you have guests at home for a snack, prepare this giant Cookie , as you only have to shape a cookie, it doesn’t take any time, and you can serve it with a few balls of homemade ice cream on top, you can’t imagine how delicious it is. Check out more only at Pet Pooja.
Giant Cookie Recipe
- 200g brown sugar
- 180g margarine
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 250g of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate drops, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate peanut sprinkles
- Ice cream
How to make a giant cookie
- Put the sugar, the egg and the egg yolk together with the butter in a large bowl, mix very well.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt.
- With our hands we knead until everything is incorporated.
- We can bake the biscuit directly on a baking sheet, but to ensure that it is completely round we can use a cake pan or a pan that can be put in the oven, the one I used has a diameter of 33 centimeters.
- We spread the dough well.
- And we add chocolate chips, colored chocolate peanuts, chocolate sprinkles, whatever you like.
- We sink them a little into the dough.
- And now we only have to bake, preheated oven at 180ºC for about 20 or 25 minutes or until you see that the surface is golden.
- Remove from pan or pan and let cool on a rack.
- And if you want to touch the sky, serve a piece of this giant Cookie with some scoops of ice cream on top. Irresistible!