These gluten-free and egg-free pancakes are also a vegan recipe , as they use non-dairy milk and bananas to make them.
They are easy to make and have nothing to envy to the original crepes recipe. We also bring you another version of egg-free and gluten-free crepes so that you can find the formula that you like the most. Try them and tell us!
- Mini tarts filled with pastry cream and jam
- How to make homemade Spätzle (recipe for Käsespätzle with cheese)
- Check out more at Pet Pooja.
Gluten-free and egg-free crepes recipe
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 1 glass of oat milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
How to make gluten-free and egg-free vegan crepes
We prepare the dough for gluten-free and egg-free crepes
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the electric mixer until they are all mixed.
We cook the pancakes
- Heat a non-stick pan or crepe pan ( of this type ) and grease with a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil so that it covers the entire base.
- We put a ladle of dough in the pan so that there is a thin layer. When bubbles start to come out, turn around and cook the other side for a minute (in our video you can see how to make crepes easily)
- Repeat the operation until all the dough is used up
Gluten-free stuffed crepes recipe
The gluten-free recipe that I propose will bring to your home the sweetness and pleasure of a simple dessert but full of flavor, which will surely delight the little ones and also those who are not so little anymore, since the combination of crepes with the sweet de leche is so natural and spontaneous that those with a sweet tooth will love it. this time it does have an egg , so they are not vegan or suitable for allergy sufferers, for them we recommend the first recipe.
Pancakes or crepes with dulce de leche are very common in Argentina and can be eaten in almost all cafes, and they are always delicious because they are homemade and made at the moment. Dulce de leche in Argentina is everywhere, it’s like pastry cream and it’s the last resort for those with a sweet tooth: open the fridge and eat it by the spoonful!
Ingredients : 2 eggs; 200 g of gluten-free flour; a pinch of salt; 1 teaspoon baking powder or baking powder; 400 ml of milk; 50 ml of sparkling water; butter at room temperature; Gluten-free milk candy (you can buy it); Powdered sugar
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs and alternately add the gluten-free flour, sifted together with the baking powder or baking powder and salt.
- Mix with the liquid ingredients until you achieve a fairly liquid mixture.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Brush a 15/18 cm diameter nonstick skillet heated over medium heat or a crepe pan with the melted butter.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and cook the crepes on both sides. With this recipe it is better to make a thin layer of dough, it is very elastic and otherwise it tends to be rubbery.
- Spread the crepes with dulce de leche, roll them up when they are warm and sprinkle with icing sugar.
How to fill gluten-free crepes
These crepes are ideal with dulce de leche . If desired, to make them tastier and crispier, pass the pancakes under the grill for a couple of minutes. They are also delicious accompanied with your favorite fruit and sprinkled with some sugar and ground cinnamon.
Another delicious option is to fill the crepes with a vegan and gluten-free cocoa and hazelnut cream, and we just have to enjoy!
Gluten free flour to make crepes
As we told you about gluten-free flour to make crepes, you can buy it already made or you can make it at home.
I used the following mix:
- 100 g of rice flour
- 50g cornstarch
- 50 g of cassava or potato starch
I hope you enjoy these gluten-free crepes ,.