Oreo milkshake (the most greedy recipe)2 min read
This Oreo milkshake is second to none. It’s even allowed to compete with the chocolate shake , which is saying something, because it’s one of my favorite shakes.
Oreo cookies have already earned a place among the most appreciated flavors of childhood. They have an unmistakable flavor that makes them special and easy to recognize, which allows you to prepare recipes that are a real hit with children, such as the Oreo no-bake cake that we brought you a long time ago.
This Oreo cookie milkshake can be had at any time of the year, because surely you would appreciate a sneak peek of summer at this time of year, right?
If, in addition to the delicious flavor of Oreo cookies , it is accompanied by homemade chocolate syrup and whipped cream , what more could you ask for? We bring you a ray of sunshine in the cold winter, we hope you like it!
- Healthy snacks (the best easy and healthy snack recipes)
- Witch fingers for Halloween, a bloody recipe!
- Check out more at Pet Pooja.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe
For the smoothie
- 6 Oreos
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Vanilla ice cream
For the chocolate syrup:
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (160 g) corn syrup or agave nectar (
- 3/4 cup (75g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 55g dark or semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped (in this case Lindt 70% was used,
- Liquid cream to assemble the assembled cream
How to make homemade Oreo milkshake
We make homemade chocolate syrup
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When it starts to boil, remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate until it melts.
- Let the syrup sit for a couple of hours in the fridge before serving, to give it time to thicken.
Preparation of the milkshake with Oreo
- Put homemade chocolate syrup on the walls of the glass in which you will put the milkshake.
- Crush the 6 Oreos in a plastic bag with the bottom of a glass, or use a food processor.
- Place the crushed Oreos, milk, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (about 3/4 cups) in a blender or shaker.
- Mix until well combined and foamy.
- Pour the smoothie into prepared glasses.
How to accompany the Oreo milkshake
This Oreo milkshake is delicious as it is, but if you add whipped cream it will take you to another dimension, promised! Top it off with chocolate syrup and an Oreo cookie and you have the perfect Oreo milkshake.