These potatoes with bolognese sauce are delicious! I confess that this recipe was an invention that has been a complete success. There was sauce left over from some delicious spaghetti bolognese and thinking how to take advantage of this sauce, it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to prepare some delicious potatoes with bolognese sauce . And I assure you that the experiment was so successful that we have repeated it several times. Check out more only at Pet Pooja.
You can see another recipe where we made some stuffed mushrooms with Bolognese sauce , from another day when there was sauce left over and I was inspired… You have no idea how delicious they were! And it is that the bolognese sauce is so good that we like it with any base ingredient.
Going back to the potato recipe , this recipe is going to be very popular with the little ones. Potatoes , Bolognese sauce , it has it all! I invite you to prepare it and tell us what you think, okay?
Recipe of potatoes with bolognese sauce
- 1 carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g mixed minced meat
- 40ml white wine
- 500 g of fried tomato
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 kg of potatoes
How to make potatoes with bolognese sauce
We make the bolognese sauce
- Peel the onion and carrot and chop into small pieces.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and add the carrot and onion, fry until tender.
- Once the vegetables are well poached, add the minced meat and salt. We cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, pour the wine and cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the fried tomato, oregano and bay leaf and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce a bit.
- Once the time has elapsed, turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid and let it rest.
We fry the potatoes
- Peel the potatoes, cut them to your liking and fry them in plenty of hot oil.
- Once fried, leave the potatoes on kitchen paper for a couple of minutes, so that the excess oil is absorbed.
How to serve potato bolognese
We serve the fries sprinkled with a little salt and the Bolognese sauce on top of the potatoes .