This loaf of bread and tuna cake is a very easy recipe to make that the whole family will like, both adults and children.
In addition, carrying tuna is a great way to introduce oily fish in our weekly menu , and benefit from its high nutritional value and all its healthy properties for our body that provide us, among others, with Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins such as A , the D, the B3 or the B12 .
Here we explain how to make the tuna sliced bread cake in detail so that it turns out great.
If you have a celebration, do not hesitate to prepare it, you are going to surprise your guests with how colorful it is. You can have it prepared in advance and decorate it at the time of serving, although it lasts decorated in the refrigerator for several hours.
Tuna cake recipe with sliced bread
- 4 slices of crustless sliced bread
- 4 cans of tuna with extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boiled eggs
- Fried tomato
- To decorate: Chives, Radish, Cherry Tomatoes.
How to make tuna cake with sliced bread
Tuna cake filling
- The first thing we are going to do is prepare the tuna filling for this sliced bread cake, we are going to make two different fillings.
- On one side we are going to mix two cans of tuna with finely chopped lettuce and mayonnaise
And for another we will mix two cans of tuna and fried tomato .
We assemble the cake
- To make it easier for us to assemble it, we can use a rectangular plum cake mold and put plastic wrap on it, protruding from the sides.
- Put a first sheet of sliced bread. Check out more recipes on at Pet Pooja.
- On top half of the stuffing of tuna, lettuce and egg
- Cover with another piece of sliced bread, on top of it the tuna stuffing with fried tomato, and another piece of bread that we cover with the rest of the tuna, lettuce and egg stuffing.
- Finally we finish with a sheet of sliced bread.
- We close with the remaining plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for a few hours.
How to decorate the cold tuna cake with sliced bread
- After some time, we remove the plastic wrap and unmold by turning it over.
- We put on the tray or source where we are going to serve it, cover with homemade mayonnaise and decorate to our liking.
We have opted for a lot of color, we have put chives all around and on top some slices of radish, cherry tomatoes of different varieties.
Now all we have to do is taste this simple and savory cake that we made today, what do you think?